jgart writes: > On Tue, 01 Nov 2022 07:57:28 +0100 Julien Lepiller wrote: >> Try calling it with pre-inst-env. > > Ohhh, yes that was it. I stopped calling it with pre-inst-env for some reason ;() > > THNX > > Now I just need to see how I am going to sort these 150+ crates in an automated fashion... If you have some graph theory and Guix know-how you might be able to get my commit sorter script working. Currently it's broken, as in it does not sort commits in the way they should be sorted, but it has a lot of useful bits already.