Tobias Geerinckx-Rice writes: > Might I ask why not? Is there anything we could do/send/buy to > help out, or some unforeseen requirement that would be of interest > to the next host? Two things: - I didn't know about the noise when I first got it :p And I don't live alone, so my flatmates are not very keen on it. - The wall socket next to my router does not have earth. And this is the only room where I could have stored it. Otherwise it would have been possible to move it to another room and plug some USB Wifi or something like that to get Internet to the Overdrive. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/