Hi David! > https://www.crowdsupply.com/gnubee/personal-cloud-1 And here is the link for the 3.5" version: https://www.crowdsupply.com/gnubee/personal-cloud-2 Very cool stuff! I'll see if I can order it. Although the state of MIPS support in Guix makes it a second choice I suppose. I'll see. > Otherwise, the very open Vikings D8, has 6 SATA 300mb/s slots, but > perhaps not really what you are looking for and it's pretty expensive. > > https://store.vikings.net/libre-friendly-hardware/d8ryf Indeed, it seems that this is a bit too much for a simple NAS, in particular power consumption might be too high :p Thanks for the recommendations! Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/