Maxim, Maxim Cournoyer 写道: > Shouldn't that be the default behavior though? That's subjective. I don't think we should ever editorialise if that's what you mean: Guix service configuration wrappers should strictly wrap, not tweak defaults on a (majority) whim. However, here our wrapping is wrong. Thanks for making me look into it. From upstream's change log: The action that elogind takes when the lid is closed and the machine is connected to external power can now be configured using HandleLidSwitchExternalPower= in logind.conf. Previously, this action was determined by HandleLidSwitch=, and, for backwards compatibility, is still is, if HandleLidSwitchExternalPower= is not explicitly set. Whilst we: ("HandleLidSwitchExternalPower" (handle-action elogind-handle-lid-switch-external-power)) always ‘explicitly set’ HandleLidSwitchExternalPower, by default to ‘ignore’, breaking that intention. elogind-handle-lid-switch-external-power should not emit a directive if unset. In fact, all directives and all services should do that by default, *not* hard-code upstream's default at an arbitrary point in time. Unfortunately most do, making subtle bugs like these more likely. > Like Pierre, I'm also certain that the default behavior was > changed at > some point. I didn't find any evidence for this in the commit log but didn't search exhaustively. Kind regards, T G-R