unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* FOSS & Crafts episode: Celebrating a Decade of Guix
@ 2022-04-30 20:40 Christine Lemmer-Webber
From: Christine Lemmer-Webber @ 2022-04-30 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix; +Cc: Morgan Lemmer-Webber

Hello all!  Well, I missed the ability to participate in the 10 years of
Guix blogpost.  But here's making up for it... we just released a
podcast of FOSS & Crafts where we talk about 10 years of Guix by
talking about... 10 awesome things about Guix!

  https://fossandcrafts.org/episodes/44-celebrating-a-decade-of-guix.html

Hope you enjoy!

 - Christine (& Morgan!)

* Re: FOSS & Crafts episode: Celebrating a Decade of Guix
@ 2022-05-19 18:08 ` zimoun
From: zimoun @ 2022-05-19 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christine Lemmer-Webber, help-guix; +Cc: Morgan Lemmer-Webber

Hi,

I am a bit late for the party.  Thanks transport to go a conference. :-)

On Sat, 30 Apr 2022 at 16:40, Christine Lemmer-Webber <cwebber@dustycloud.org> wrote:
> Hello all!  Well, I missed the ability to participate in the 10 years of
> Guix blogpost.  But here's making up for it... we just released a
> podcast of FOSS & Crafts where we talk about 10 years of Guix by
> talking about... 10 awesome things about Guix!
>
>   https://fossandcrafts.org/episodes/44-celebrating-a-decade-of-guix.html
>
> Hope you enjoy!

Really cool!  Thanks!  You revealed a great secret. :-)

Cheers,
simon