Hi, Guix users! Recently, I read Guix cookbook and wanna separate some of my packages into a dedicated profile. For example, I wanna put match-theme under ~/.guix-profiles.d/theme/theme. and source ~/.guix-profiles.d/theme/theme/etc/profile in ~/.profile. But my XFCE still unable to find matcha theme. Because there's no XDG_DATA_DIRS definition in /etc/profile. So, the question is, how to inject a search path specification into a profile? I may add something like qtbase or glib to add XDG_DATA_DIRS spec. But it's too heavy, maybe I can add a pseudo package only contains search path spec to profile? -- Retrieve my PGP public key: https://meta.sr.ht/~citreu.pgp Zihao