Alexandru-Sergiu Marton writes: > Ricardo Wurmus writes: > >> Pulseaudio should be started automatically (via dbus?) by applications >> with pulseaudio support. Perhaps qutebrowser doesn’t do the right thing >> here. Will it attempt to connect to ALSA? > > I don't know how to check if it attempts to connect to ALSA. I couldn't > find anything on the Internet about checking this either, but that might > be because I don't know anything about sound systems to start with. > > If anyone could provide some pointers I can try to look into this. > I don't know if this will help you in troubleshooting this particular case but you could try: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=246733. I hope that thread provides some pointers. > Sergiu > > -- Bonface M. K. (https://www.bonfacemunyoki.com) One Divine Emacs To Rule Them All GPG key = D4F09EB110177E03C28E2FE1F5BBAE1E0392253F