Hi! Julien Lepiller writes: > The reason you always get the same data is because > you're assigning "name" inside the sexp > (build-side), but you're using it inside tge > unquote (host-side), so it refers to the name of > the package you're building. > Ah yes! I see that now. Silly me ~.~ > I think you're doing it wrong, because some input > names have no corresponding package (see source > for instance). Why not use the package data > directly, like guix graph does for instance? > I don't know how to do this. I've had a look at guix/graph.scm and scripts/graph.scm... And I got lost--- I'm not /yet/ a scheme guru... I reckon I'll go with Efraim's suggestion which seems easier to do :) Thanks for the pointers! [...] -- Bonface M. K. Chief Emacs Bazu / Rieng ya software sare Mchochezi of: / Twitter: @BonfaceKilz GPG Key: D4F09EB110177E03C28E2FE1F5BBAE1E0392253F