unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Wanting a copy of Guix/Hurd
@ 2020-02-09 22:11 ziansmith@ziscoto.com ziansmith@ziscoto.com
From: ziansmith@ziscoto.com ziansmith@ziscoto.com @ 2020-02-09 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix@gnu.org

   Hello, I am trying to get a copy of Guix/Hurd iso, whether it is
   working or not.

   I stopped by at #guix on Freenode IRC and people there at the time
   didn't know exactly where I could get a copy.

   Please send me or give me a url where I can download Guix/Hurd.

   Additionally, what language skills are needed most for Guix
   Development? I am supposing C.

   Would Rust and Python come in handy?

   I may take some time to respond. I am busy in the startup phase
   (re-doing my website from scratch and etc), but I would like to
   contribute in some way,

   even if it's sending a contractor to help.

   Thanks for your time and consideration,
   Zian Smith
   CEO ZiScoto LLC