unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Racket (require gregor)
@ 2020-12-11 12:12 yasu
From: yasu @ 2020-12-11 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi!
I am tring to use the gregor package using my Racket  program:
#lang racket(require gregor)
But it fails with fthe ollowing error:
Unable to locate the zoneinfo database on this computer. We searched
for it in the following places:  - /usr/share/zoneinfo  -
/usr/share/lib/zoneinfo  - /etc/zoneinfo
There is a suggestion at:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2018-08/msg00073.html of
installing tzdata
After installig it with: raco pkg install tzdata,
It did not help (I still get exact same error). If there are users of
Racket..., would you please try the same and see if it works for you?
Cheers,
Yasu