Yasuaki Kudo writes: > If no one is working on it or has any plan to do > so, maybe I can volunteer in the future 😊 But I > am still learning both Guix and Racket… 😊 > > (I am thinking of starting a “worker cooperative” > that specializes in legacy enterprise software > replacement projects. Both Guix and Racket will > be important tools of trade I imagine 😊) > > -Yasu > I wouldn't mind collaborating on this! I could share some of my notes with you if you don't mind ... -- Bonface M. K. Humble GNU Emacs User / Bearer of scheme-y parens Curator: / Twitter: @BonfaceKilz GPG Key: D4F09EB110177E03C28E2FE1F5BBAE1E0392253F