unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Guix not seeing my Ethernet card
@ 2020-09-18  8:18 Barnabás Béres
From: Barnabás Béres @ 2020-09-18  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello,
In the past I have used Guix in virtualbox and I wanted to install it on my laptop as the main operating system. I booted into the live environment but it didn’t see my Ethernet device (it works under trisquel Linux).
Can you please help me to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Barnabas Beres