unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Guix Hang Out Attempt 2 and an Unoffical Guix Hackathon/config party
@ 2021-07-22 21:12 jbranso
From: jbranso @ 2021-07-22 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello friends!

Let's try to do another guix hang out next Tuesday, July 27th! We'll meet
at 7pm UTC. (I think that is 3pm EST). That is one of the few days I
usually have officially off, so I will meet you all with jitsi:

https://meet.jit.si/guix
password: smoothsystem

I plan on meeting for at least an hour, but ya'll are welcome to attend
for a shorter or longer duration.

Feel free to come and chat about guix or ask any config questions.
I'm perfectly happy to try to help you fix your current configuration
issue.

The following Tuesday, August 3rd at 7pm UTC, let's do an unofficial
guix hackathon/config party.  What service do you want?  What package?
What services are you having difficulty setting up?

I want to see gitile-service-type get merged personally.  It looks so
beautiful!  How about a sway-service-type? opensmtpd-configuration record?
Let's talk about it then:

https://meet.jit.si/guix
password: smoothsystem

If the guix room gets too noisy and crowded, we can always split it up.

Live long and prosper,

Joshua