Hi Guix! What do you do when you want to use a package that has already been removed from guix. An example is that I have a legacy project that I help maintain that still uses some old python2 packages. One of them is python2-flask*. Right now, as a work around, I manually write the package definitions somewhere and build those; but I feel there are better ways of doing that. What ways, if any, are those? * Removed in bce0165f7c818a2c2764ee1a12e1b3a4b642e0ad -- Bonface M. K. D4F09EB110177E03C28E2FE1F5BBAE1E0392253F Free Software Activist Humble GNU Emacs User / Bearer of scheme-y parens Curator: / Twitter: @BonfaceKilz