I have a headless server running Guix/Debian 8.3 on which I would like to run some guix vms. So far, I have a script (see mkvm.sh, attached) that runs a single vm. It has some issues: 1) lsh-service hangs waiting for keystrokes on the QEMU console 2) passwords need to be set in the QEMU console 3) on the vm, 'guix package -i' throws an error, e.g., (on the console) v1 login: u1 password: $ guix package -i accepted connection from pid 390, user u1 guix package: error: build failed: changing ownership of '/path/store': Read-only file system 4) I can't log in to the vm like I expected, e.g. 'ssh u1@10.0.2.15' times out 5) I would like to have the user 'u1' share read/write access to the $HOME directory and be able to use $HOME/.ssh credentials Your suggestions &/or sample configurations would be most welcome. TIA - George PS I am running this guix git checkout ... * master d6e374a gnu: mafft: Update to 7.299.