Joshua Branson writes: > Hey Hubert! > > I don't believe that email was spam. I think it was an actual email. > I recently made a video talking about my recommendation for getting > starting using mailing lists. I hope this helps you: > > https://video.hardlimit.com/videos/watch/cdb511bb-d363-4896-a439-9b87ada1af8c > I've watched the video... and IMHO you don't need 2 email addresses; it becomes too much at one point. What I normally do is to subscribe to mailing lists through gwene(inside GNUs); and when someone does a wide reply to my responses, I'll get a ping in my inbox. Really convenient :) Also, could you share your GNUs config? I like how you've set up threading ;) > -- > Joshua Branson > Sent from Emacs and Gnus > https://gnucode.me > https://video.hardlimit.com/accounts/joshua_branson/video-channels > "You can have whatever you want, as long as you help enough other people get what they want." - Zig Ziglar > > -- Bonface M. K. Chief Emacs Bazu / Rieng ya software sare Mchochezi of: / Twitter: @BonfaceKilz GPG Key: D4F09EB110177E03C28E2FE1F5BBAE1E0392253F