unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Consider the package expr evaluates to.
@ 2019-06-23 18:27 znavko
From: znavko @ 2019-06-23 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

I cannot understand this string from manual:
"Consider the package expr evaluates to."

I cannot translate it using dictionary. Please, could you rephrase it for me?

There the link to `guix build --expression` make some sense: "-e expr

	Build the package or derivation expr evaluates to. "

As I understand: To build the package or derivation that responds to expression (or that contains expression). Am I right?

But that first line I definitely can't understand.