unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* hash guix after guix pull
@ 2021-06-16  6:11 Hamzeh Nasajpour
From: Hamzeh Nasajpour @ 2021-06-16  6:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi,

I want to use a custom application for running `guix pull` and `reconfigure` after each OS start up.
I developed a python library and put it in the configuration to run it as a single-shot service as root.
It will be run but seems that I should update `PATH` env via `hash guix` since some of my packages in my custom channel won't be loaded.

```
no code for module (px package ...)
--

If I run my python library manually everything works fine (guix pull & reconfigure) but I can't run it as a service.

Do you have any idea? Is there anything in somewhere that I missed?

Regards,
Hamzeh Nasajpour
PantherX Team

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-06-16  6:11 UTC | newest]