Le lundi 01 août 2022 à 15:26 +0000, Gottfried a écrit : > > Jitsi Meet isn't in guix. But Jami is there. Jitsi is for voice / video calls / screen sharing, it requires running a server on one machine but particpants just need a web browser (major web browser work). I use a cheap VPS to run a Jitsi server instance. Jisti is packaged for Debian, it is easy to install an instance without any customization (see https://jitsi.github.io/handbook/docs/devops-guide/devops-guide-quickstart). There is no maintenance to do besides occasional software upgrades. This is what I use with a small group of non-technical people within small distance (5 people usually, some within 700 km range sometimes) on a regular basis and we rarely have problems (the most frequent problem is permission issues to access the microphone/camera). I have tried it once with 12 people, it was more difficult, but I was using the cheapest VPS possible. You can try it using public instances without installing one yourself, for instance using https://framatalk.org/abc/en/ (I guess you are in Europe, these are European servers). Of course, it may depend how busy the server is. For voice only, for a small group, Mumble is a pretty reliable solution too (it also needs running a server, I never did but I assume it is at least as easy as Jitsi). David.