Le mercredi 13 juillet 2022 à 20:13 -0500, jgart a écrit : > Hi Guix, > > Every so often I get this error and gajim fails to start. I'm on a > foreign distro, void linux. I am on Trisquel and recently I had various failures with gajim, either some window fails to open (then it can't be opened at all, it is not "sometimes") and some icons missing. The error messages were about missing icons, sometimes complaining an icon was not found in the theme (I use MATE, the default for Trisquel). I searched in the /gnu/store /xxx where gajim is, as icons, there are only two .svg files. I also noticed, when there was no error, that in some places I had an icon that wasn't the gajim symbol, while it should have been. I managed to solve some failures by manually copying some png files to /usr/share/icons/ but I finally had the idea to install the gajim package of my distro (much older version) and then gajim showed all the icons right and there was no failure anymore (the Guix gajim is first in the path, so it is that one that is started). I am mentioning that in case that would help solving your problem. David.