unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* VPN
@ 2022-11-14  5:07 Raghav Gururajan
From: Raghav Gururajan @ 2022-11-14  5:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello Guix,

With either OpenVPN or Wireguard system services, is it possible to
route DNS requests and also opt to block connections without VPN?

Regards,
RG.

* Re: VPN
@ 2022-11-15  0:58 ` Benjamin Slade
From: Benjamin Slade @ 2022-11-15  0:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raghav Gururajan; +Cc: help-guix

On Sun, 13 Nov 2022 22:07:02 -0700 (19 hours, 51 minutes, 38 seconds ago), Raghav Gururajan <rg@raghavgururajan.name> wrote:

> Hello Guix,

> With either OpenVPN or Wireguard system services, is it possible to route DNS
> requests and also opt to block connections without VPN?

I'm also curious about this. I've found the official MullvadVPN app (installed via Nix) on Guix seems to end up with sporadic DNS problems.

* Re: VPN
@ 2022-11-15  5:21   ` Raghav Gururajan
From: Raghav Gururajan @ 2022-11-15  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Benjamin Slade; +Cc: help-guix