unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
From: Yasuaki Kudo <yasu@yasuaki.com>
To: Julien Lepiller <julien@lepiller.eu>
Cc: help-guix@gnu.org
Subject: Re: How do I install neovim plugins?
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 09:19:03 +0900	[thread overview]

Well perhaps I will try your home manager and we can even improve it 😄

I want to spend some time learning Guix - I think highly composable/customizable software is what many organizations desire and is the area that is underserved - because many software vendors are not interested, half-interested with ulterior motives, or outright against it 😅

GNU Guix seems to address both philosophical and technological shortcomings of our society.