unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Starting ssh service
@ 2016-04-08 10:24 Dick Middleton
From: Dick Middleton @ 2016-04-08 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello,

	Just started playing with Guix and am trying to get ssh to start as a service.

My system is configured using the standard desktop example config.scm given
with the installation.

I'm trying to add the relevant bits from the simple example in reference guide
  "7.2.1 Using the Configuration System".

i.e I've added:

(use-service-modules networking ssh)
(services (cons* (lsh-service) %base-services))

guix reconfigure complains with this error: ssh-daemon requires 'networking'
which is undefined.

Do I have to install something (why is it not already installed?) or am I
doing something wrong?

Thanks

Dick

--