Hello Mark! In continuation to my previous email, I tried to fix the error. But the old error is gone and I am getting new ones. The errors are:/etc/rg-secondary.scm:47:24: warning: 'gnome-desktop- service' is deprecated, use 'gnome-desktop-service-type' instead/etc/rg-secondary.scm:47:24: warning: 'gnome-desktop-service' is deprecated, use 'gnome-desktop-service-type' insteadice- 9/eval.scm:223:20: In procedure proc:error: fprintd-service-type: unbound variablehint: Did you forget a `use-modules' form? I have attached my lastest system config with this email. Regards,RG. On Fri, 2019-04-12 at 14:45 -0400, Mark H Weaver wrote: > Earlier, I wrote: > 2) Input using stylus pen. > The touch screen is apparently a Wacom device. From GNOME, you might > beable to easily set it up from the "Wacom" section of GNOME > settings. Idon't know about other desktop environments off-hand. > [...] > To set it up permanently, it *might* be sufficient to add something > likethe following to your OS configuration, merging it with your > existing'services' field if needed: > (services (append (list ;; other services go > here (set-xorg- > configuration (xorg- > configuration (modules (cons xf86-input- > wacom %default-xorg- > modules))))) %desktop-services)) > with at least the following imports near the top of the file: > (use-service-modules desktop xorg) (use-package-modules xdisorg) > On second thought, it seems likely that the "permanent" > approachsuggested above is the only way to make this work on Guix. > Mark