unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Nginx + php-fpm + mariadb on GuixOS
@ 2020-06-15 16:10 znavko
From: znavko @ 2020-06-15 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello! I want to create some php7 web-site with database mariadb for useful management of some data I have and also for using API of web-services I use.

I used nginx + mariadb + php-fpm 7.x on different systems and want to start localhost web-server under GuixOS for using locally without access from the internet.
DuckDuckgo send me to this page: https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Web-Services.html

However, I have some questions:

1. Can I start web-services manually only when I need?
2. How to install php-fpm? `guix search php-fpm` gives nothing
3. Can I install nginx, mariadb, php by my usual user and configure web-services from usual user? How, and where can I get examples?
I also read blog about Shepherd services http://guix.gnu.org/blog/2020/gnu-shepherd-user-services/
there I've got that it is possible to run services described by usual user, that is why my question # 3.

Thanks.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-06-15 16:10 UTC | newest]