unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Guix Newbie, Looking for Support
@ 2020-11-29 13:59 mail
From: mail @ 2020-11-29 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix@gnu.org

Greetings.

I am Marek Paśnikowski, from Poland. I like the concept of Guix very much and I would like to be able to use it. Unfortunately, trying to learn its configuration language is a torture for me.

I am looking for someone to help configure the system for me. I am prepared to pay for this service.

My strategic goal is to have a system completely and explicitly defined in the configuration file. So far, I have managed to install some applications, but configuration of a web server is  beyond my skills.

Can I purchase this kind of service here?