Hi, Like many european academic i use eduroam wifi. a) I restart using "herd restart wpa-supplicant" b) I generate the wpa supplicant .conf using the cat installer c) wlo1 is up and running well, i already use it to connect on wifi with 4G phone d) Running sudo wpa_supplicant -c cat_installer.conf -i wlo1 -B return Successfully initialized wpa_supplicant nl80211: kernel reports: Match already configured nl80211: kernel reports:could not set interface 'p2p-dev-wlo1' UP nl80211: deinit ifname=p2p-dev-wlo1 disabled_11b_rates=0 p2p-dev-wlo1: Failed to initalize driver interface p2p-dev-wlo1: CTRL-EVENT-DSCP-POLICY clear_all P2P: failed to enable p2p device interface e) running dmsg : debugfs Directory 'netdev:p2p-dev-wlo1' with parent 'phy0' already present ... + lot of wlo1 thing : authenticate, send auth, etc. ... f) Running sudo dhclient -v wlo1 i get an IP : BOUND to 10.0.89.236 --renewal in 438 seconds g) sudo nmcli return "wlo1:disconnected" ... and gnome doesn't display wifi h) ip -a address return wlo1 bounded with inet 10.0.89.236 So Internet works (it seems, i need to rerun dhclient time to time) but this is not recognized by gnome, nmcli ... I also have error on running wpa_supplicant, i'm not sure this is normal. I'm interested by config of other academics that use eduroam/wpa supplicant :) **Bonus** If you have some info to directly add this to some manifest : system.scm , i'm interested :) Thanks Best regards; Some strange things : - Gnome doesn't display the fact i'm connected to wifi -