On 19/10/2024 15:11, gfp wrote: > 1. > I got to know that Thunderbird spies on us and collects data. > Is that the same in Icedove, as a one to one copy? > Or are in Icedove some features abandoned? In IceDove on my GUIX system, the "privacy and security" tab of the general settings has the "Allow Daily to send technical and interaction data" checkbox irrevocably switched off and greyed out, with the message "Data reporting is disabled for this build configuration". That seems like a hopeful sign.