* Here are my teaching guix videos
@ 2020-06-04  3:14 Joshua Branson
From: Joshua Branson @ 2020-06-04  3:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello,

I've been recording myself tweaking Guix and various other things and
posting the videos here:

https://video.hardlimit.com/accounts/joshua_branson/video-channels

Please note that I do not describe myself as a guix developer.  I am a
guix user, who occasionally does tiny bug reporting and documentation
patches.  If you are something of a guix newbie, then you may find
these videos helpful.

If you are an experienced guix developer, would you please consider
posting a video of your developmental workflow.  Because I am certain
that I could learn a lot from the more experienced guix developers.

Thanks,

Joshua

P.S.  Please send replies to the list and NOT my inbox.  I am
subscribed to help-guix.  Thanks.

* Re: Here are my teaching guix videos
@ 2020-06-04  8:16 ` Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski
From: Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski @ 2020-06-04  8:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi Joshua !

This is awesome ! I love to see other people hacking with Guile and
Guix. I will be a follower haha. Keep doing!

Jérémy