On Sun, 2021-02-07 at 20:53 -0300, Adonay Felipe Nogueira via wrote: > Em 07/02/2021 15:59, Christophe Pisteur escreveu: > > I installed Element (1) by flatpak, but applications installed by > > First question is: why is Flatpak being distributed by Guix without > any patch to conform to GNU FSDG? The version distributed by GNU Guix does conform to the GNU FSDG. Additional remotes that may contain any kind of software free or nonfree have to be manually added by the user, their freedom, after all. I hope to get to a point where we have a fork of Electron similarly to Ungoogled-chromium. This way applications based on it are less problematic to build.