Hi, I've encountered an issue with GIO_EXTRA_MODULES from my Guix profile preventing binaries from my foreign distro (Kubuntu 22.04) from running. The initial symptom was that running e.g. `/usr/bin/flatpak list` would terminate with the error: > /usr/bin/flatpak: symbol lookup error: > /gnu/store/5h2w4qi9hk1qzzgi1w83220ydslinr4s-glibc-2.33/lib/libpthread.so.0: > undefined symbol: __libc_pthread_init, version GLIBC_PRIVATE I've attached the output of running it with LD_DEBUG=libs, which seems to show that the it first fell into Guix's libraries via /home/philip/.guix-home/ profile/lib/gio/modules/libgiognomeproxy.so. I confirmed that `unset GIO_EXTRA_MODULES` fixes the problem. I plan to track down whatever package added GIO_EXTRA_MODULES to my profile and remove it for now, but that seems like a pretty drastic workaround. Is this a known issue? Is there a better way to deal with it, either from my side or within Guix? -Philip