Hello guix! I want to package a bunch of OFL license fonts for guix called teluguvijayam[1]. These fonts are not available on git repo. We have packaged these fonts for debian using a shell script[2] which downloads fonts from the source website & creates a tarball, Which is later used in packaging. I need help about how to approach this in guix. I am new to guix & this would be my first packaging attempt :) [1] https://salsa.debian.org/fonts-team/fonts-teluguvijayam [2] https://salsa.debian.org/fonts-team/fonts-teluguvijayam/-/blob/master/debian/create-orig-source -- https://kskarthik.gitlab.io/