unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
From: Olivier Rojon <o.rojon@posteo.net>
To: Pierre Neidhardt <mail@ambrevar.xyz>, help-guix@gnu.org
Subject: Re: EXWM: file or program not found, ls
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 14:47:47 +0100	[thread overview]

Hello everyone :)

so I figured out what the problem was and am super happy it had nothing
to do with Guix but was related to my Emacs init file.

The culprit was in the (custom ...)-form. I had (exec-path) defined to
values Guix probably couldn't use properly. Deleting (exec-path ...)
from the customs solved the issue completely.

I couldn't be more happy. Again, one step closer towards migration :)

Have a good day, thanks for your effort,

Ollivier