unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Cross gcc-toolchain
@ 2020-09-10 14:27 John Soo
From: John Soo @ 2020-09-10 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help Guix

Hi Guix,

I am looking into ghc on ARM and the process seems like it only requires a separate gcc toolchain specified during configure. I have not packaged a gcc-toolchain yet, so I am looking for pointers. Would the gcc toolchain for cross compiling (say, from x86 to aarch64) be as simple as providing the target flag to the various toolchain packages’ configures?

Thanks for your help!

John