Hey Guix, Chatting on #guix, I heard that running Guix in a chroot was an "open problem." Somehow, I seem to have stumbled into the right setup and managed to get it working without any issues. The channel asked me to write a blog post detailing what I did, so I'd like to do it justice and first collect your battle stories. Have you tried and failed to run guix in a chroot? How did you set up the chroot? What exactly failed? Of course, if you have *success* stories, I'd like to hear those as well! Your input will help me flesh out my ideas into a full technical article. Cheers!