Hi, thanks a lot. It worked. > You can't "run tor in icecat" that doesn't make sense. Maybe you meant something else? Exactly, that what I meant. I can't run Tor in Icecat. It doesn't make sense. But in changing the settings in Icecat to using Tor, I understand, that it is like this. Tor is used in Icecat and there is not a separate Tor Browser. Am I right? Gottfried Am 22.07.22 um 17:20 schrieb Julien Lepiller: > You can't "run tor in icecat" that doesn't make sense. Maybe you meant something else? > > If you don't want icecat to use tor, keep your current settings. > > For using tor in icecat, in your network settings: > > Select "Manuelle Proxy-Konfiguration" > SOCKS host is localhost, SOCKS port is 9050 > Select SOCKS v5 > Select "Bei Verwendung von SOCKS v5 den Proxy für DNS-Anfragen verwenden" > > Then check with the tor project URL I sent you that you are connecting through tor.