On 2019-05-10 17:59, sirgazil wrote: > Hi, > > I see that there is "guix package --manifest FILE", but running this command will create a generation with only those packages specified in FILE. Packages installed previous to running this command are removed. Is there any way to tell Guix to create a generation that is the aggregate of the packages installed in the current generation and the packages specified in the manifest file? Not to my knowledge. This is by design. Choose either when managing your profile or use different profiles perhaps. -- Cheers Swedebugia