Hi, thanks for your help. > Did you maybe type the wrong name, maybe "magik" instead of "magick"? This could be, even I tried several times and checked the name. I created a manifest with photoflare and imagemagick and both packages were installed. When I enter this profil I can open photoflare, but I can’t open imagemagick. bash doesn’t find it. I don’t know why. I still installed: julia-imagemagick julia-imagemagick-jll but still I can’t open it. Kind regards Gottfried Am 21.03.23 um 14:18 schrieb Csepp: > > Gottfried writes: > >> [[PGP Signed Part:Undecided]] >> Hi, >> >> I was checking on the guix website among packages, >> but the package imagemagick didn’t exist there. >> >> So how did you know that it is there? >> >> Or are there additional packages which are not mentioned there, >> but you can build them? > > The package is definitely there. > https://packages.guix.gnu.org/search/?query=imagemagick > > Did you maybe type the wrong name, maybe "magik" instead of "magick"? --