Hello Guix! I am looking for quick and dirty steps to achieve the following: Clone Guix Repo --> Create custom branch --> Insert my Package Defs to gnome.scm --> Perform build and lint --> apply/commit changes --> generate patch to send to guix. I am trying to package 2 items as fast as I can, as I do not have much free time this and following month. But operating with git and guix lint consuming too much to learn via trial and error. I was hoping if someone could give me a straight-forward step-by-step instructions to achieve the above. Please and thank you. Regards, RG.