unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Guix installation 1.3 : crash when deleting free space during  manual partitioning
@ 2021-06-20  4:44 Christophe Pisteur
From: Christophe Pisteur @ 2021-06-20  4:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help guix

Problem with guix installation system 1.3:

Hello,

During the manual partitioning, if you delete a free space (by
mistake), the installation crashes  (message: "the installer has
encountered an unexpected problem (...)": see picture) and you have to
start again from the beginning (language choice).

Thank you for your work,

Christophe

[-- Attachment #2: picture1.jpg --]
[-- Type: image/jpeg, Size: 1326072 bytes --]

* Re: Guix installation 1.3 : crash when deleting free space during  manual partitioning
@ 2021-06-20  9:53 ` Christophe Pisteur
From: Christophe Pisteur @ 2021-06-20  9:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help guix, Christophe Pisteur

Le dimanche 20 juin 2021 à 06:44 +0200, Christophe Pisteur a écrit :
> Problem with guix installation system 1.3:
> Hello,
> During the manual partitioning, if you delete a free space (by
> mistake), the installation crashes  (message: "the installer has
> encountered an unexpected problem (...)": see picture) and you have
> to start again from the beginning (language choice).
> Thank you for your work,
> Christophe

Sorry, I sent this bug report to help-guix instead of bug-guix.

Fixed:

Christophe