unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Nicest way to send and apply Guix patchsets via magit?
@ 2020-08-16 16:06 Christopher Lemmer Webber
From: Christopher Lemmer Webber @ 2020-08-16 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

I know a number of developers of guix here are also Magit fans.

When you have a patchset, how do you usually send it... and in the
reverse direction, how do you usually go about applying a patchset?  I'm
going to admit awkwardly that what I've done historically is generate
patches one by one and manually start a thread but it's obviously
suboptimal.

(I also use mu4e.)

Not urgent, just wondering!  There has to be a better way than what I've
done. ;)