While pursuing a solution to another problem I saw some documentation which inspired me to question whether it is possible to have an operating-system configuration which injects itself into the /etc/config.scm file. Currently the content of my /etc/config.scm file reflects the state of system upon installation, as I had always used my git repository to manage the system configuration files. I have already built the infrastructure to host my configurations on my home server. I would like now to ditch the configuration repositories' clones in the home directories on my computers and rely entirely on the combination of the system-wide channels (this I have implemented) and the /etc/config.scm file. Is there a way to have 'guix pull' edit the /etc/config.scm file to mirror the designated system configuration file? I assume that any module imports are handled by an existing guix infrastructure, because I had no need to use the -L switch during reconfigurations for a while.