Hello, I just finished making my first working package definition (acutally, a set of definitions...) for Guix. It's for mitmproxy, a popular TLS-enabled proxy for observing and modifying HTTP(s) traffic, written in Python. I wanted to share this with others. The package module file is attached - I'm making it available to everyone under Creative Commons Zero as indicated by the SPDX identifier in the file. I suspect I could instead make the changes in Guix' repo, make a commit, generate a patch from git and send it to guix-patches@gnu.org, but - as you'll see, the package forced update of inputs of several existing packages and my current solution seems too imperfect to be included (even though it works), - it's my first attempt at Guix packaging and there'll likely be some other issues that need resolving - preparing and submitting a patch is simply more time-consuming than sending a .scm file 😅 - maybe I'm just unconsciously seeking integration with people? Nevertheless, what do you think would be the best way to address the conflict of propagated inputs (in this case caused by python-cryptography and python-cryptography-next being required at the same time)? Best, Wojtek -- (sig_start) website: https://koszko.org/koszko.html PGP: https://koszko.org/key.gpg fingerprint: E972 7060 E3C5 637C 8A4F 4B42 4BC5 221C 5A79 FD1A Meet Kraków saints! #13: blessed Jan Beyzym Poznaj świętych krakowskich! #13: błogosławiony Jan Beyzym https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Beyzym -- (sig_end)