Hi, I'm replying to this old mail as I found the time to investigate it and I found a workaround. On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 02:28:25 +0200 Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli wrote: > In Guix system I've some issues fetching https git repositories: > > $ git fetch https://github.com/archlinux/svntogit-packages > > git: 'remote-https' is not a git command. See 'git --help'. What happened is that there was some mismatch between git (git:out) that was installed trough my system.scm and some git packages (like git:send-email) that I installed through guix package -i. So to make it work I installed git with guix package -i git to make sure that it uses the git from my profile and not from the system. Denis.