On Sat, 9 Jul 2022 14:57:10 +0200 Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli wrote: > On Wed, 6 Jul 2022 17:20:27 +0200 > Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli wrote: > > But it then ends up building the first local-module in the > > local-modules list, many times, and install it with different names. > In my previous tests https-send-sms was first in both the > local-modules list and in the BUILD_EXECUTABLE modules in the > Android.mk. > > After some more tests, I found out that it takes the source code from > the first target in the Android.mk and apparently not from the > LOCAL_MODULE= argument passed to make. > > Though it uses the name of the produced binary from the LOCAL_MODULE= > argument. Apparently the issue doesn't seems to be in Guix but in android-make-stub: android-make-stub seems to be made for only one target at a time. A solution would probably be to teach android-make-stub to be able to only build a given local-module in an Android.mk with many local modules. Denis.