unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Ngrok alternative
@ 2022-06-15 11:42 Liliana Marie Prikler
From: Liliana Marie Prikler @ 2022-06-15 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: andreas.wolfgang.bauer; +Cc: help-guix

> I want to ssh to a machine that is behind a router that cannot
> forward ports.
In other words, tunneling software?

> There are a lot of open source  alternatives to ngrok.
Using a random list I found on a certain Microsoft-owned platform which
I'm not going to share because it also advertises commercial
alternatives as oracle for what may be categorized an "ngrok
alternative", the following appear to be packaged:
- sshuttle
- pagekite
If you are aware of a project not in this list, you might want to
attempt packaging it.

Cheers

* Ngrok alternative
@ 2022-06-06 17:23 Andreas Bauer
From: Andreas Bauer @ 2022-06-06 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

I want to ssh to a machine that is behind a router that cannot forward
ports. For this purpose ngrok could work. But ngrok is not available on
guix. There are a lot of open source  alternatives to ngrok. Does someone
know an alternative that is available on guix? Thanks!!!