On Sun, Jan 09, 2022 at 07:09:21PM +0100, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice wrote: > that could prevent you from grokking & fully enjoying it, which is why > it's so important to correct. Hi Tobias, Thank you, I appreciate it. > ‘guix time machine --commit=COMMIT -- COMMAND’ builds guix@COMMIT, and > then everything to the right of the ‘--’ happens inside guix@COMMIT, > i.e., ‘the past’. There is no link to the present. This is great news. > Your kernel analogy is more accurate: somehow, once released from its > functionally pure build environment, package P is being fed a glibc it > was never compiled against. Do you think it may be relevant to my current problem or is this a general comment? > There are many ways this could happen and there's (obviously) a bug > here, If that’s a bug, it sounds like one of those that are hard to track down, at least as long as nobody else is reporting a similar issue. Maybe another upgrade will help. Regards, WŻ