unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* GDM blank for anyone else with guix system vm?
@ 2020-11-16 23:42 Christopher Lemmer Webber
From: Christopher Lemmer Webber @ 2020-11-16 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Not sure why but when testing:

  ./pre-inst-env guix system vm gnu/system/examples/lightweight-desktop.tmpl

(and also the normal non-lightweight desktop) I'm getting a blank screen
once gdm is supposed to start up, but the mouse can still move.  I'm
also running the intel graphics card here.

Just curious, is anyone else having this problem?

* Re: GDM blank for anyone else with guix system vm?
@ 2020-11-17  7:27 ` Efraim Flashner
From: Efraim Flashner @ 2020-11-17  7:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Lemmer Webber; +Cc: help-guix