I recently (about the past few weeks or so) stopped getting a login prompt at the tty after booting my desktop computer. In the past it would occasionally do this, but it would usually bring one up after a reboot or two. Now, it just doesn't. I can log in through ssh, however, so the system is running, I'm just no longer getting the login prompt at a tty, and I cannot switch to other ttys. I just did a pull and reconfigure last night, so everything should be up to date as far as system packages. The guix version used to build the system most recently is commit "f7f5caf7ea78d2c257a081c8fcf212e507fe2ab6". The only thing on screen that looks possibly relevant is: >populating /etc from /gnu/store/abivcbvg8liif754vdmfnbc72qwlyk82-etc... >error in finalization thread: Bad file descriptor Though I don't remember if that's ever shown up when it actually gave me a working tty or not. I don't see any obvious errors in dmesg, but I've attached it just in case. Here's the services section from the system's scm definition file, which, according to the timestamps, has been the same since late march: > (services (cons* > > (static-networking-service > > ) > > (service openssh-service-type > > ) > > (extra-special-file "/usr/bin/env" > (file-append coreutils "/bin/env")) > > (dbus-service) > (elogind-service) > > (modify-services > %base-services > (guix-service-type > config => > (guix-configuration > (inherit config) > (use-substitutes? #f) > (authorized-keys '()) > (substitute-urls '()) > (extra-options '("--gc-keep-derivations=yes" "--gc-keep-outputs=yes" "--no-substitutes")) > )) > ) > > )) Any help is appreciated, and if there's any other info I can give to help narrow it down, just let me know.