unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Eog not starting
@ 2020-09-01  9:51 Andreas Enge
From: Andreas Enge @ 2020-09-01  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello,

when trying to run eog, I get the following message:
(eog:4813): GLib-GIO-ERROR **: 11:49:04.247: Settings schema 'org.gnome.desktop.thumbnailers' is not installed
Trace/breakpoint trap

Before filing a bug, I would like to ask whether I simply need to remove
some gnome state files? I think I already deleted the obvious files, but
may have overlooked something.

Andreas

PS: In the meantime, I discovered viewnior, which also does the job.